Prof. Bing-Huei Chen
Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- PhD in Food science & Technology, Texas A&M University, USA (1988)
- MS in Agricultural Chemistry, California State University, USA (1983)
- BS in Food science, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan (1977)
- Distinguished Chair Professor, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan (2003-present)
- Dean of College of Human Ecology, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan (2012-2015)
- Director of Graduate Institute of Medicine, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan (2006-2009)
- Chairman of Department of Nutrition & Food Science, Fu Jen University (1994-2000)
INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATION (2018-2020)
- Cao, H., Chen, B. H., Inbaraj B. S., Chen, L., Alvarez-Rivera, G., Cifuentes, A., Simal-Gandara, J., Wang, M and J. Xiao*. 2020. Food Frontiers, In Press.
- Inbaraj, B. S., Chen, B. Y., Liao, C. W. and B. H. Chen*. 2020. Green synthesis, characterization and evaluation of catalytic and antibacterial activities of chitosan, glycol chitosan and poly(-glutamic acid) capped gold nanoparticles. Int J. Biol. Macro (IF: 5.162, Ranking: 51/297).
- Hsu, K. Y. and B. H. Chen*. 2020. A comparative study on the formation of heterocyclic amines and cholesterol oxidation products in fried chicken fiber processed under different traditional conditions. LWT-Food Sci. Technol.126, 109300. SCI (IF: 4.006, Ranking: 28/139).
- Chen, B. H., Hsieh, C. H., Tsai, S. Y., Wang C. Y and C. C. Wang*, 2020. Anticancer effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate nanoemulsion on lung cancer cells through the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. Scientific Reports 10, 5163. SCI (IF: 3.998, Ranking: 17/71).
- Hsu, K. Y. and B. H. Chen*. 2020. Analysis and reduction of heterocyclic amines and cholesterol oxidation products in chicken by controlling flavorings and roasting condition. Food Res. Int. 131, 109004 (15 pp). SCI (IF: 4.972; Ranking: 11/139).
- Hsu, K.Y., Inbaraj, B.S. and B.H. Chen*. 2020. Evaluation of analysis of cholesterol oxidation products and heterocyclic amines in duck and their formation as affected by roasting methods. J. Food Drug Anal. 28, 128-142. SCI (IF: 4.727; Ranking: 13/139).
- Inbaraj, B.S. and B.H. Chen*. 2020. An overview on recent in vivo biological application of cerium oxide nanoparticles. Asian J. Pharm. Sci. In Press. SCI (IF: 3.968; Ranking: 61/270).
- Pan, T., Wang, Z., Chen, B.H., Hui, T and D. Zhang*. 2020. Frying oils with lower levels of saturated fatty acids induce less heterocyclic amine formation in meat floss (boiled, shredded, fried pork). Int. J. Food Sci. Technol. 55, 823-832. SCI (IF: 2.773; 47/139).
- Chen, B.H.* and B.S. Inbaraj. 2019. Nanoemulsion and nanoliposome based strategies for improving anthocyanin stability and bioavailability. Nutrients. 11, 1052 (21 pp). SCI (IF: 4.546; Ranking: 17/89).
- Chang, W.J., Chen, B.H., Inbaraj, B.S., and J.T. Chien*. 2019. Preparation of allyl isothiocyanate nanoparticles, their anti-inflammatory activity towards RAW 264.7 macrophage cells and anti-proliferative effect on HT1376 bladder cancer cells. J. Sci. Food Agri. 99, 3106-3116. SCI (IF: 2.614; Ranking: 8/58).
- Chang, C.C., Zhang, D., Wang, Z. and B.H. Chen*. 2019. Simultaneous determination of twenty heterocyclic amines in cooking oil using dispersive solid phase extraction (QuEChERS) and high performance liquid chromatography-electrospray-tandem mass spectrometry. J. Chromatogr. A. 1585, 82-91. SCI (IF: 4.049; Ranking: 14/86).
- Chen, B.H.* 2018. Nanoceria as promising ophthalmic therapeutics for retinal diseases. Ophthalmol. Vision Sci. 2, 269-270.
- Chang, C.C., Kao, T.H., Zhang, D., Wang, Z., Inbaraj, B.S., Hsu, K.Y. and B.H. Chen*. 2018. Application of QuEChERS coupled with HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS for determination of heterocyclic amines in commercial meat products. Food Anal. Methods. 11, 3243-3256. SCI (IF: 2.667, Ranking: 49/139).
- Chiu, C.W., Kao, T.H. and B.H. Chen*. 2018. An improved analytical method for determination of cholesterol oxidation products in meat and animal fat by QuEChERS coupled with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. J. Agric. Food Chem. 66, 3561-3571. SCI (IF: 4.192, Ranking: 4/58).
- Chou, T.Y., Lu, Y.F., Inbaraj, B.S. and B.H. Chen*. 2018. Enhancement of antioxidative activity and cardiovascular protection in hamsters by camellia oil and soybean-camellia blended oil. Nutrition. 51/52, 86-94. SCI (IF: 3.639, Ranking: 33/89).
- Chen, Y.Z. and B.H. Chen*. 2018. Preparation of curcuminoid microemulsions from Curcuma longa L. to enhance inhibition effects on growth of colon cancer cells HT-29. RSC Advances. 8, 2323-2337. SCI (IF: 3.119, Ranking: 73/177).
- Chen, B.H.* and B.S. Inbaraj. 2018. Various physicochemical and surface properties controlling the biological activity of cerium oxide nanoparticles. Crit. Rev. Biotechnol. 38, 1003-1024 SCI (IF: 8.108 Ranking: 11/156).
- Lu, P. S., Inbaraj, B. S. and B. H. Chen*. 2018. Determination of oral bioavailability of curcuminoid dispersions and nanoemulsions prepared from Curcuma longa Linnaeus. J. Sci. Food Agric. 98, 51-63. SCI (IF: 2.614, Ranking: 8/58).
- Liu, H. L., Kao, T. H.,Shiau, C. Y. and B. H. Chen*. 2018. Functional components in Scutellaria barbata D. Don with anti-inflammatory activity on RAW 264.7 cells. J. Food Drug Anal. 26, 31-40. SCI (IF: 4.727, Ranking: 13/139).