Prof. Kim Anh Hoang
Saigon Technology University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 1995 Diploma of Engineering (Biotechnology); Moscow National University of Food Industry, Russia
- 2000 Postgraduation certificate (Biotechnology), Institute of Biotechnology Research (GBF), Braunschwein, Germany
- 2003 PhD (Food Technology), Technology University of Hochiminh City
- 1996-2014 Project Director, Institute of Tropical Biology, Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
- 2004-2018 Vice Dean of Food Technology Faculty, Saigon Technology University (STU)
- Since 2019 Dean of Food Technology Faculty, Saigon Technology University (STU)
- Hoang Kim Anh et al. (2005, 2006), Cassava starch and products from cassava starch, Reference book in Vietnamese – 231 pages, Science and Technology Publication Company.
- Hoang Kim Anh (2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2015), Food Chemistry, Reference book in Vietnamese – 382 pages, Science and Technology Publication Company.
- Hoang Kim Anh et al. (2011, 2014), Application of enzyme in food industry, Reference book Vietnamese – 281 pages, Science and Technology Publication Company.
- Over 50 articles have been published in scientific journals and conference proceedings.
- Technology of ethanol production from algae biomass using improved fermentation method, 2019.